The euro and the U.S. dollar are mostly oscillating within a stable formation between the range of 1.0710 and 1.0765 respectively.
Both the bulls and the bears have placed equal pressures in their attempts of taking control over the price.
The upside pressures led the pair, in some cases, slightly above the 1.0765level whereas the downside ones forced the price down to the 1.0710 zone.
In the scenario where the EURUSD breaks and stabilizes above the 1.0765 area, the price could escalate as high as 1.0827, Fibonacci 50.0%, and 1.0856, Fibonacci 61.8%.
The stochastic oscillator, even though the price has already approached close to the 80 level, indicates that the pair has greater chances of appreciating to upper levels.
Alternatively, should the sellers take the lead and force the price below the 1.0710 area, the pair could decline as low as 1.0630.
Today’s Major Announcements
- The Markit Services PMI (Dec) announcement is expected to have a strong impact on the euro
- The FOMC Minutes release is expected to have a strong impact on the U.S. dollar
- Probable trend (Bullish): 1.0765
- Bullish take profit targets: 1.0827, 1.0856
- Stop loss target: 1.0710
- Alternative trend (Bearish): 1.0710
Bearish take profit target: 1.0630
Latest posts by Jacob Maslow (see all)
- February’s Producer Prices Tumble 0.2% in U.S. - March 15, 2016
- Dollar Rises, Oil Producers Hint at April Meeting on Output Freeze - March 14, 2016
- WTI Oil Futures Rise as Gold Ends its Rally - March 9, 2016